D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
D'ADDARIO Electric Guitar NYXL0838 Nickel Wound, Extra Super Light, 08-38
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0838 offers the lightest possible tension and greatest ease of play: Plain Steel .008, .010, .015, Nickel Wound .021, .030, .038
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Diameter Tension Item # Note Inches mm lbs kg NYS008 E 0.0080 0.2032 10.380 4.712 NYS010 B 0.0100 0.2540 9.110 4.135 NYS015 G 0.0150 0.3810 12.910 5.861 NYNW021 D 0.0210 0.5334 11.930 5.416 NYNW030 A 0.0300 0.7620 13.380 6.074 NYNW038 E 0.0380 0.9652 11.700 5.311