D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
D'ADDARIO Electric Guitar NYXL09544 Nickel Wound, Super Light Plus, 9.5-44
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL09544 is a "Plus" gauge for improving hand strength, or balancing tension between varying scale length guitars : Plain Steel .0095, .0115, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Diameter Tension Item # Note Inches mm lbs kg NYS0095 E 0.0095 0.0000 14.640 6.646 NYS0115 B 0.0115 0.0000 12.040 5.466 NYS016 G 0.0160 0.0000 14.680 6.664 NYNW024 D 0.0240 0.0000 15.660 7.109 NYNW034 A 0.0340 0.9144 17.140 7.781 NYNW044 E 0.0440 1.1684 15.530 7.050