The Shure BETA58®A dynamic microphone is precision-engineered for vocals in professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording applications. A tailored frequency response accentuates the clarity of vocals, and a tight, supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback, maximum sound isolation, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
The BETA58A is ideal for close-up lead and background vocals, especially in high sound pressure level (SPL) environments. A proven shock mount system, hardened steel-mesh grille, and superior build quality withstand the rigors of daily sound reinforcement.
Shure Beta 58A Vocal Microphone
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise