e Shure Beta 87A handheld condenser microphone is a great live mic. If you're really desiring great nuance, or for vocalists looking for a higher-quality sound than the rusty old mics at your local venue, the Beta 87A is a great fit. While giving you a crystal clear sound, their supercardioid pickup pattern is absolutely stellar at feedback rejection. And of course, you get legendary Shure roadworthiness and quality, which is why Shure is a live standard worldwide. If you need to perform and sound your best every night, the Shure Beta 87A is a great choice.
Shure Beta 87A
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 140.5dB
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70.5dB
- Self Noise: 23.5dB (A weighted)
- Color: Grey
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.48 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Mic Clip, Carrying Pouch
- Manufacturer Part Number: BETA87A