Use a Single Receiver for Two Handheld Wireless Mics
Complete with two PG58 handheld transmitters and the BLX88 dual-channel wireless receiver, the Shure BLX288PG58 wireless system delivers stellar Shure sound for two performing vocalists. The package includes a power supply for the receiver, AA batteries for the transmitters, and a user guide — everything you need to be up and running fast. Setup is simple, and the vocal-optimized PG58 microphones are great for both lead and background singers. And by using a single receiver for both transmitters, you can save some space in your live sound rig with the Shure BLX288PG58 dual-channel wireless system.
Shure BLX288/PG58 H9
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:542-572 MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-16kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:100dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up tp 14 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:8.8" x 2.1"
- Transmitter: Weight:0.48 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Displays:LED
- Receiver: Outputs:2 x XLR (mic), 2 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Receiver: Power Source:12-15V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions:4.5" x 12.06" x 1.5"
- Receiver: Weight:0.94 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:BLX288/PG58-H09